You Are Reading

I'm watching you.




Spotted these bizarre mounds of earth in a park in the Marais. The grass hasn't completely covered them yet but it's well established. I think they're nicely weird. I wonder how they came to be - a commissioned piece? And I'm sure the kids love them (after what I imagine could have been initial fear!) 

Comments for this entry

Molly

I've not been commenting but I have been reading and it seems like you've been having the best time.
Thanks for sharing it!
PS I'm with you on macaroons - meh

Michelle

AHAH, This made me laugh out loud! LOVE THEM>

Betty Bake

hahahaha that's funny kath :)

happy Sunday

Bernice

kat

Thanks for the comments, and thanks for reading!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.