You Are Reading

Homebody.


I really should go out, but it's so cold. Sitting in front of the fireplace is much nicer.

Comments for this entry

Anairam

I know what you mean - the cold numbs my body and brain - I seem to work so much slower when it is cold. And taking Snous for a walk becomes a mission when it is cold - I really have to psyche myself up to do it!

Kelly Fletcher

Was feeling a little bummed about missing being in SA for the World Cup, but now that I see the weather over there... not so bummed anymore! Hope you're warm and toasty. Nice poster, the follow-up would be, "but I've already brushed my teeth".

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.