You Are Reading

Make it fun.




The Fun Theory is about changing behavior for the better by introducing FUN. Watch them here.

Comments for this entry

chantel clarijs

definately...I was waiting for some one to do something like that. Very excited to see what they come up with! Love your blog:-)
Chantel

Denise Kiggan

I would love to try the staircase!

Wendren

Litter is something that is really getting to these days. Last week I saw nature conservation throw a coke can out of their vehicle. I stomped over there and made them pick it up. If it were fun, I would have picked it up and probably thrown it away. I love that idea ... now we need to make a way to make this happen. :) Our country would be so much cleaner...

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.