You Are Reading

In memoriam.


I was terribly saddened to hear the news that talented local photographer and all round interesting individual, Crispian Plunkett, had passed away over the weekend. I've worked with Crispian many times. I'll remember him for his attitude, his humour and the music he blasted on set. And of course the images he's captured. What a loss.  I wish strength to his family and friends. 

Comments for this entry

georgia b.

very sad to hear. this is the second time in two days one of my blogger friends posted about the loss of someone they work with.

this photographer's work is incredible. but how cool it is that you can also speak to his life and the charming things you remember about him as a person, and not just his work.

beautiful tribute. thanks for sharing.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.