You Are Reading

Chocolate with no calories?



Too good to be true? Of course. Le Whif is a "new way to eat chocolate." It had to come from the French.... this mix of 'culinary art and aerosol science' is chocolate that you inhale (actually you breathe it in). Microns of chocolate particles amounting to less than 1 calorie hit your tastebuds and you are satisfied. What do you think - perfect accompaniment to a cup a coffee?

Comments for this entry

Dylan @ OK Great

Technology chocolate? No thank you. I'll stick with the real deal.

georgia b.

neat idea. i just find it hard to believe it would satisfy me as much as a chocolate truffle that i can sink my teeth into. ???

Anairam

Hmmmm - I would like to try it out! (But somehow I do not think it is going to work for me - I find that the tactile sensations of eating chocolate, having the smooth creaminess melt in my mouth, crunching the bits of nut, licking the last crumbs from the wrapper, all of that are very important to me!)

please sir

I think that would make me crave chocolate even more!

Jessie Cacciola

woah. that's intense.

silvercocoon

sounds more like walking through a chocolate factory, smelling the fatastic aroma - but not getting to really sample the goods.......

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.