You Are Reading

Portfolio on Behance.


You must have checked out the Behance Network? A great online portfolio site. I've decided to upload some work to it. Beginning here. DH got me onto it. Some of his work here. Oh, and more of my stuff with my writer on her page. Only problem is what to do while it's uploading... takes ages on our bandwith. Btw, married surname if anyone is confused.

Comments for this entry

Anonymous

Awesome work, Kat! (I'm still in love with that aquarium piece.) I'm thinking about getting a Behance page myself: are they free?

kat

Thanks Lorraine - you should definitely sign up. It's a free site.

Anonymous

Sweet! I'll add that to my list of To-Do's for this week...

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.