You Are Reading

Just add water.



Soap vs water...


I was a bit of a sceptic when my sister told me she'd started using a micro fiber cloth and only water to clean her face. Plain water couldn't possibly remove make up and daily grime. Could it?

She has since sent me (from Canada) a selection of these miracle cloths. Norwex anti bacterial brand. And they do work. It's not so easy to wean me from my daily regime of lotion and foamy face wash but I've begun to use the cloth with surprising results. It really does clean with only water. 

There is a cloth for every cleaning function in your home. As they claim it's a great way to cut down on all the chemicals we use for cleaning. Anyone else happen to use these cloths?

Comments for this entry

Julie

This cloth could save me a fortune in cleanser. This micro fibre technology is both fascinating and mystifying.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.