You Are Reading

Perfume Pendant



Gorgeous perfume bottle necklaces from Urban Outfitters. Seems the perfect place to keep your scent - especially considering I managed to spill an entire bottle by accident into my handbag on Friday... ! At least my handbag smells wonderful.

Comments for this entry

please sir

Such a neat and lovely idea - they are always so clever!

georgia b.

i love it.
it looks too pretty to be Urban Outfitters!
(as much as i love that store)

Denise Kiggan

What a pity about the perfume in your bag! Hope that you have come to terms with the loss! Allow the pleasure of hunting for your keys or your purse in a fragrant way bring you pleasure - while it lasts!

Chris

These are cool. I have a vintage one that you put a cotton ball in that is soaked in your favorite perfume. But I like having the mini bottle to replenish my aroma :)

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.