You Are Reading

Wisdom




Wisdom.
I watched the dvd from this book this morning. Get it. Brilliant.

Comments for this entry

georgia b.

wow, this looks so interesting. such a diverse list of contributors. i will definitely check it out.

thanks.

Chris

Just the style alone looks so fascinating. Now I'm intrigued...

I was tagged by The City Sage, so I've extended that tag to you. Check out my blog tomorrow and see what it's all about (I'm posting my tag list tomorrow).

Heloise

This sounds really interesting, thanks for the link! By the way I really enjoy "ditch the pink"

Anonymous

At first glance I thought the top book picture was a kitchen cabinet, slightly opened. Wouldn't that be a great message to be greeted by each morning when you reach for that first cuppa?

kat

Emma- definitely agree that would be a great message to greet you each day!

Helouise - thanks!

Georgia & Chris - you rock.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.