You Are Reading

Happiness is...



...being reminded to smile by Wren.

...the arrival from Kalahari of a book I've been wanting to read (and the fact that it only cost me delivery fee as I had a voucher). Packages are so wonderful. 

...feeling healthier after antibiotics and blood tests and coughing up half a lung. Now if the tinnitus would just disappear I'd be ecstatic. 

...looking forward to seeing a stage production of my favourite musical this weekend.

...a blog award from Solveig

...the fact that it's Friday. 

There really is so much to be thankful for. 

Comments for this entry

Janine / Being Brazen

Congrats on the award. Glad you feeling better. Enjoy My Fair Lady this weekend.

:)

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.