You Are Reading

Alphabet bags


Of course I'm a fan of anything type related. I might have used a different font per letter though. Nice bold alphabet bags here.

Comments for this entry

Chris

I agree. Cool concept though.

Denise Kiggan

Different fonts are a good idea! Totes make such a statement. These are lovely!

Dizzy

I love the letters on the bags, maybe I can do something similar on my childrens bags!

Anonymous

Very cute idea, the letters are very no vile

Kelly Fletcher

Yiah! I've been thinking of alphabets so much lately - and how I could incorporate letters into an embroidered design! You read my mind. These are cool. I agree with you on the different font thing, though. Haven't seen you on skype lately... let me know when you're up for a chat. Miss you, my friend.

please sir

These are so fun - I want to wear one each day of the week!

porter hovey

These are just too cute! Love 'em!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.