You Are Reading

What's for dinner?


Last Friday I posted some links to 'combat the blank page'.
Today I'd like to share some of my favourite foodie sites.

There are so many out there but here are some I like to visit:

Dinner tonight

Chocolate and Zucchini

Smitten Kitchen

Epicurious

Bread and Honey

Cooking is my passion

Oh, and don't forget Tastespotting.

I hope the inspiration to make something 'from scratch' strikes you - happy cooking.

Comments for this entry

Anonymous

we always hope inspiration strikes, too :)

thanks for mentioning us!

love,
sarah @ tastespotting

Heloise

Pop over - Heloise

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.