You Are Reading

Biblioteq

Pop over to elledeco to see images from Tord Boontjes new(ish) book. I'm a fan and snapped up a garland light shade as soon as I came across one (about three years ago on a european holiday). His work seems to be everywhere now but I still love my light shade.


Biblioteq is a great little bookstore where you will always find something inspiring. They also get involved in exhibitions and competitions fairly frequently. Next one in conjunction with Mingo Lamberti is next week, see below.

Comments for this entry

janine de waal

Of course I also have two garland lampshades! They are just awesome!!! I just love them as well!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.