You Are Reading

Vogue Living Australia


This has always been one of my favourite magazines. Although I have a pretty long list of favourites. The below image from the May/June 2008 issue is from their Digital Sampler.


Entertaining & Travel is equally good, and will always remind me of my first few years working in Advertising. I remember compiling endless moodboards for food shoots from a stack of these magazines that had been collected in our studio. These, plus a good collection of Martha Stewart Living and a few Donna Hay styled cook books were my reference sources. I was always armed with a good supply of yellow post-it notes. And unsuprisingly this is how my interest in cooking and baking was kindled.




A few interesting decor links from the Living issue: Enjoy.
Amazing crockery.


Design Incubation Centre.


'Emu' Italian designed outdoor furniture.


'Space' furniture and objects.


Industreal e-shop.

Comments for this entry

Denise Kiggan

Vogue Australia is one of my favourites too!

Cakespy

That "Emu" furniture is gorgeous--very nice finds!

Jessie Cacciola

donna hay is great.
- Jessie -

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.