You Are Reading

New York, New York..

{sigh} A city I am dying to visit...


We heard yesterday that my husband, Brandt, (on flickr here) has been invited to be one of the design judges of the 87th Art Directors Club Awards. So I had to brag. I'm very proud of him. And the last time he came back from NY he brought me a little little turquoise box. : ) Very lucky me!



Taxi photo by bugged out cars.

Comments for this entry

Sam Suttie

hi Kat..Annoying question but I have to ask beciase you are the only art director I know...How do you become an art director. If you have time to respond email me at nunupepe (at) saol.com Thanks a million.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.